Dasara - Tea Cup and Saucer Set for 2Regular price Rs. 4,250
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The incredibly breathtaking Indo-Saracenic architecture of Mysore Palace is the inspiration behind the Dasara Series.
- Discover the palace, impressively painted in turquoise blue and decorated with intricate flower motifs & gold details.
- Enjoy the royalty of Mysore on your table with this series which is a mirror reflection of Mysore palace, a true depiction of Royal India.
- As a 400 year-old-legacy, Mysore celebrates the festival of Dusshera by displaying the state sword, weapons, elephants and horses in royal procession.
- This celebration is called as 'DASARA' in Mysore.
- It is presided by the king of Mysore in an elegantly carved royal chariot, which is the showstopper of the day.
Made by Kaunteya
- Feature: White fine ceramic Tea cup saucer decorated with blue bird motif and detailed with 24k gold.
- Material: Fine bone china, 24-karat gold Plated
- Design Detail: White fine ceramic Tea cup saucer decorated with blue bird motif and detailed with 24k gold.
- Color: Turquoise blue & Gold
- Product Dimension: Tea Cup 3'' X 3'' X 3'', Saucer 6'' X 6'' X 1''
- Total No of Pieces: Tea Cup 2 Saucer 2
Delivery Time: 5-8 working days for delivery in Delhi NCR and Mumbai, 7-10 working days for other cities.
Return Policy: Artofa will replace products that are damaged or defective, or do not match the product ordered from our website.
To replace damaged or defective items, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the product image within 48 hours of receiving the product (after which the product is not liable for exchange).
We do not accept returns of opened or used products.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Dry with soft cotton cloth.
- Use soft sponge, do not scrub.
- Not microwave & dishwasher safe, it is 24k gold.