Dasara Dip Bowls (Set of 2)Regular price Rs. 2,230
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The incredibly breathtaking Indo-Saracenic architecture of Mysore Palace is the inspiration behind the Dasara Series.
- Discover the palace, impressively painted in turquoise blue and decorated with intricate flower motifs & gold details.
- Enjoy the royalty of Mysore on your table with this series which is a mirror reflection of Mysore palace, a true depiction of Royal India.
- As a 400 year-old-legacy, Mysore celebrates the festival of Dusshera by displaying the state sword, weapons, elephants and horses in royal procession. This celebration is called as 'DASARA' in Mysore.
- It is presided by the king of Mysore in an elegantly carved royal chariot, which is the showstopper of the day.
- Made by Kaunteya