Byah Oval PlatterRegular price Rs. 6,450
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Phad painting art is a 700-year-old legacy of Rajasthan passed down over generations within a single family.
- In local dialect Phad means ‘fold’.
- True to its meaning, Phad is a type of scroll painting that narrates elaborate religious stories.
- Here in the Byah series, we have used Phad to show the extensive rituals of Indian wedding.
- Truest to its glory, Indian wedding is essentially a magnanimous affair expressed through a riot of colors.
- Although here, to narrate this anecdote, we have carefully selected black and gold, as the color black signifies mystery, while Gold signifies wisdom.
- Quite a lot like a marriage, which is a mysterious journey of finding each other, trying to know each other’s soul, making errors and eventually gaining wisdom in the form of eternal love.
Made by Kaunteya